注册|Register | 搜索 | 会员 | 
用户名: 密 码:      
切换为分页显示
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:双语美文:爱就在你手中
字体:    回复
双语美文:爱就在你手中
[匿名](2023/8/2 12:06:21)  点击:24295  回复:0  
Where is happiness?

幸福在哪里?

Happiness is in our hand.

幸福就在我们的手中。

How? Be giving, by spreading.

如何把握幸福?给予他人幸福,让幸福播撒出去

Now many people say how can we spread.

也许许多人会问,我们应该如何播撒幸福?

First count your all blessings and give and share with people.

首先,想想你拥有的福祉,把幸福赠与他人,与他人分享

According to me first and the best blessing is our smile

在我看来,每个人拥有的第一种,也是最好的福祉就是我们的微笑

and trust me guys it costs nothing.

相信我,它不会让你破费分文

You only have to smile and see the difference in your life.

你只需要扬起微笑,就会看到生活中发生的变化

Our biggest problem is that we get angry with others blessings.

我们最大的问题在于,看到其他人拥有的福祉,会让我们心生嫉恨

Count your own blessing

请先想一想自己所拥有的

then you will come to know that how happy you are.

然后你就会明白,自己是多么幸福

I gave pressure on these words

我一直强调的是

"listen to your heart,

听从自己的心

your heart knows your true happiness.

你的心知道你真正的幸福在哪里

Don't follow the crowd,

不要盲目从众

follow your heart.

跟从你自己的心

Enjoying your hobbies, your talents."

做自己感兴趣的事,发挥自己的特长

The biggest happiness lies in giving.

最大的幸福蕴藏在给予之中

Just give

去给予吧

and see the different feeling of happiness in your heart

你会发现心中幸福的感觉在增长

and you smile automatically.

你的脸上会不自觉的浮现微笑

This smile comes itself.

微笑会自然的出现在你的脸上

Satisfaction is very necessary for leading a happy life.

想要过幸福的人生,满足感是十分必要的

Once I met with a wise man.

我曾经遇到过一个十分睿智的老人

Who himself remains always in every situation .

他无论遇到什么情况,都能泰然自若

He told me that

他告诉我

"life is full of problems

生活中充满各种难题

some we have to solve,

其中一些我们自己会解决

time will solve some

还有一些时间能够解决

and some problems remained unsolved.

另外一些永远不会得到解决

You have to accept life as it comes and be contented."

你必须接受生活本来的模样,知足常乐

Happiness is in living together.

幸福蕴藏在团圆之中

Togetherness itself is a happiness.

在一起,这本身就是一种幸福

You just feed a street dog perpetually for a week

如果你一周七天,时常去给一只流浪狗投食

and after a week if don't get see the dog you will start searching for him,

一周之后,如果你不再看到那只狗,你一定会寻找它

start missing him.

你会开始想念它

What is this?

这是因为什么

This is love.

这是因为你对它有了感情

Having feelings for others is love.

因为其他事物而心有触动,这就是感情

Try to live together with all your relations and friends.

试着永远和自己的家人,朋友住在一起。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
 切换为分页显示 按此分页浏览

图示说明: 24小时新发主题  最近被编辑的主题  超过24小时普通主题

免责申明 |版规 |页面执行时间:64.9414毫秒 | 当前论坛在线人数:687 今日访问人数:2222 论坛访问人数合计:11151048 |