注册|Register | 搜索 | 会员 | 
用户名: 密 码:      
切换为不分页显示
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【双语】有关爱情的习语
字体:    回复
【双语】有关爱情的习语
[匿名](2017/6/4 23:15:54)  点击:147456  回复:0  
1.FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY

1.坠入爱河

start feeling love towards somebody

对某人产生感情

I think I’m falling in love with my best friend. What should I do?

我好像喜欢上了自己的好朋友,怎么办?

2. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

2.一见钟情

falling in love with somebody the first time you see them

初次见面,便喜欢某人

My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.

我和妻子在一次聚会上相识。我们一见钟情。

3. BE AN ITEM

3.确立恋爱关系

two people are an item when they are having a romantic relationship

两人交往时确立恋爱关系

I didn’t know Chris and Sue was an item. They didn’t even look at each other at dinner.

我一点也没发现克里斯和苏在一起了。他们俩吃饭时从不看彼此。

4. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

4.天作之合

a relationship in which the two people are great together, because they complement each other so well

一段恋爱中,两人十分融洽,因为他们有了彼此才完整。

Do you think Matt and Amanda will get married?

你认为马特和阿曼达会结婚吗?

-I hope they will. They’re a match made in heaven.

-希望如此。他俩简直是绝配。

5. BE HEAD OVER HEELS (IN LOVE)

5.死心塌地

be in love with somebody very much

深深陷入爱情

Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.

看他们,爱的死心塌地,神魂颠倒。

6. BE LOVEY-DOVEY

6.卿卿我我

expressing your love in public by constantly kissing and hugging

在公众场合亲吻拥抱,卿卿我我。

I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.

我不想跟詹妮和大卫一起出去。他俩总是卿卿我我,真让人受不了。

7. HAVE THE HOTS FOR SOMEBODY

7.为某人所倾倒

finding somebody extremely attractive

认为某人格外耀眼

Nadine has the hots for the new apprentice. I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked him out.

纳丁总是为新学徒所吸引。要是她约他出去,我一点也会不惊讶。

8. PUPPY LOVE

8.初恋

short-term adolescent love

少男少女之间的短暂爱情

My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?

我儿子虽然才十二岁,但已经开始恋爱了。会不会太早了?

-Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.

-别担心,初恋是短暂的。

9. DOUBLE DATE

9.四人约会

two couples going out together on a date

两对恋人一起约会

I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.

你能和汤姆的兄弟在一起真是太好了。现在我们可以一起约会了。

10. ON THE ROCKS

10.濒于破裂

if there are problems in a relationship, we may say it’s on the rocks

如果关系中出现问题,可以用濒于破裂形容

I wonder if they will call off the wedding. Their relationship seems to be on the rocks.

我觉得他们很难修成正果。毕竟二人之间的关系趋于破裂。

11. LOVE RAT

11.负心汉

somebody who cheats on his/her partner

某人有外遇

Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.

不要妄想约珍出来。想想要怎么面对自己的妻子?别做负心汉。

12. POP THE QUESTION

12.求婚

ask somebody to marry you

向某人求婚

So, did Ben pop the question last night? -No, he didn’t. He just took me out for dinner and that’s all.

那么,班向你求婚了么? -没有,只是约我出去吃饭。


 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

图示说明: 24小时新发主题  最近被编辑的主题  超过24小时普通主题

免责申明 |版规 |页面执行时间:48.8281毫秒 | 当前论坛在线人数:1026 今日访问人数:13119 论坛访问人数合计:12443123 |